Sales & Marketing Support Executive
Job type: Full time/Permanent
Location: Remote with project travel
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Sales and Marketing Support Executive to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will provide essential support to our sales and marketing departments, contributing to the overall success of our business. This role involves a combination of support and administrative tasks (with a distinct focus on all things digital and data), creative initiatives, and collaborative projects.
We’re flexible on the working pattern so it may be that you are looking for a part time role or perhaps returning to the industry after a career break.
If you are organised, have a minimum of two years marketing support experience, are detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication skills, we invite you to apply and be a key player in our sales and marketing efforts.
- 2+ years in a Sales & Marketing support role. If your experience is in financial services that is ideal.
- Experienced in WordPress (Elementor web builder), Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, Canva, Apollo, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal) with experience of writing blog content.
- Creative, with an eye for design.
- Access to full remote working set up including strong internet connection and space for dual monitors.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Sales Support and Administration
- Using CRM database to identify and segment data for sales prospecting.
- Using prospects management tools to identify, segment and download data for new prospecting activity.
- Collaborate with the sales team to follow up on customer interactions and feedback. Support the BDM’s in communicating with clients to gather necessary information and if necessary, respond to client inquiries and help.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records within the CRM
- When necessary, support the BDM’s in preparing and organising documents relating to Initial consultations and pre-engagement.
- When necessary, enter, update and maintain quality client information in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system (Capsule).
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, presentations, and other sales materials.
- Collaborate with the BDM’s and other client facing team members to ensure accurate and professional sales collateral.
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction and gather feedback.
- Coordinate and support webinars, conferences, and other events.
- Assist in organising client appreciation events.
- Track expenses related to sales activities.
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing, operations, and finance.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination across different teams.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to the sales team as needed.
- Handle special projects and assignments as assigned by management.
- Drafting written content for email campaigns as well as designing creative layout.
Marketing Support and Administration Creative, social media & website
- Design and artwork for sales and marketing collateral, documentation, presentations, and reports.
- Assist in the planning, execution, and tracking of marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with various teams to ensure seamless campaign delivery.
- Lead in the planning and execution of digital marketing channel content, such as social media, email, and online advertising.
- Monitor and report on the performance of digital marketing efforts.
- Maintain and update customer databases for targeted marketing efforts.
- Ensure data accuracy and compliance with data protection regulations.
- Support the planning and execution of events, conferences, and seminars, webinars etc.
- Work with EA and other internal teams to coordinate logistics, manage registrations, and provide on-site support.
- Assist in the development of client communications, newsletters, and updates.
- Respond to client inquiries and coordinate responses with relevant departments.
- Scheduling and maintaining social media calendar.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop engaging and relevant content.
- Monitor and respond to social media comments and inquiries.
- SEO/Keyword optimisation for website
- Coordinate with sales & marketing lead align marketing efforts with sales objectives.
- Uphold and promote the organisation’s brand guidelines.
- Ensure consistent branding across all marketing material.
- Website content management, updates and development.
- Data analysis & Insight reporting
- Spend vs Revenue analytics.
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers, competitors, and industry trends.
- Assist in analysing customer feedback and market data to make informed recommendations.
- Help coordinate and organise events, trade shows, and promotional activities.
- Assist in preparing event materials and ensuring a smooth event execution.
2+ years in a Sales & Marketing support role.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
BABR was founded by Paul Bailey and Tom Ahmad in 2007, founded on trust and a mission to deliver impactful solutions.
As a team of trusted Insolvency Practitioners and with other financial services added to our portfolio in 2023 including Commercial Finance and Credit Control, BABR take pride in empowering people to overcome financial challenges. We strive to create a environment where clients feel comfortable discussing their problems, and we provide them with the courage to resolve them.
We also focus on our internal culture. We want to be a great place to work. A place where everyone feels valued, inspired and is rewarded.
And we don’t just talk about being different. We really are. We work mostly virtually though we’re anything but remote; We’re a connected team. We don’t just talk about work-life balance, we give people the trust and freedom to manage their work load with flexible hours. We don’t just reference wellbeing, we focus on all aspects of health and personal development with mentoring and coaching programmes. We champion each and every person and invest in their success. And we passionately believe in having fun whilst we go about our business. You’ll find that anyone you interact with will have a welcoming smile and will insist on supporting you.