Job type: Full time/Permanent
Location: Remote with project travel
We are looking for an experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator with the the ambition, confidence, and expertise to manage a large portfolio of medium-complexity corporate insolvency cases under the supervision of a Manager.
The primary purpose of this role it to effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external stake-holders and to ensure that your cases are progressed commercially.
You will also be mentoring and training junior administrators and supporting their progression.
- Case set up on practice management systems including IPS and document management system
- Reviewing case diaries and ensuring information up to date
- Actively managing case progression incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure
- Recognising receipts and payments, passing payments to cashiering team for processing
- Communicating with creditors and other stakeholders
- Handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Respond to client queries in a timely manner
- Attending and/or setting up creditors’ meetings, virtual meetings
- Ability to forge a positive relationship with directors
- Drafting ad hoc written communications: – emails and letters
- Providing general advice to stakeholders on the insolvency process
- Adhere to statutory compliance and current legislation, best practice and policies and procedures
- Assisting in the investigation of the conduct of directors and the affairs of the companies in liquidation
- Manage employee claims with assistance
- Assisting in the realisation of assets and distribution of funds to creditors
- Liaise with professional agents
- Review of company records for investigation purposes
- Reviewing and updating case checklists
- Investigating director’s conduct
- Prepare director’s disqualification reports
- Understanding of basic cashiering functions
- Attend meetings with directors to discuss best solution for their company
- Provide administrative support to more senior staff members
- Assist more junior staff members with their work and queries
- Provide training to your team
- Act on instruction and direction from more senior staff
- Take an active role in networking and business development activities of BABR
General skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Teams
- Strong numeracy skills with min Grade “C’ or 6 at GCSE level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Confident telephone manner – Liaising with directors and stakeholders by telephone
- Access to full remote working set up including strong internet connection and space for dual monitors
- Experience with IPS and Virtual Cabinet
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Courage, integrity and an understanding/respect of entrepreneurial spirit
- Upholding our company reputation, and increasing positive exposure
- High levels of empathy, resilience and professionalism
- Ensuring policies and procedures adhere to applicable regulation and legislation
- General business acumen coupled with a mindset geared towards continuous improvement and growth
- A sense of fun with a natural ability to engage with others and promote team spirit
3+ Years Insolvency experience with a proven track record of managing your own portfolio of cases.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BABR was founded by Paul Bailey and Tom Ahmad in 2007, founded on trust and a mission to deliver impactful solutions.
As a team of trusted Insolvency Practitioners, BABR take pride in empowering people to overcome financial challenges. We strive to create a culture where clients feel comfortable discussing their problems, and we provide them with the courage to resolve them.