You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and ensuring the progression, from appointment to closure, of a portfolio of formal insolvency appointments, comprising mainly CVLs and MVLs, but also including Administrations, Compulsory Liquidations, CVAs, IVAs and Bankruptcies by exception.
- Reviewing team communications, reports and other deliverables, amending and signing off for finalisation.
- Ensuring full compliance with legal, ethical and best-practice requirements through checklist adherence and reviewing/incorporating updates to standard documents prepared by compliance consultants.
- Ascertaining and monitoring the progress of potential asset recoveries.
- Instructing and liaising with solicitors, agents and subcontractors and monitoring fees.
- Preparing and presenting management information on case progression, matters arising, asset recovery and billing potential at leadership team meetings.
- Conducting one to one meetings with team members and leading team meetings.
- Providing team training, identifying and addressing any staff developmental needs that arise.
- Identifying and addressing potential operational improvements.
- Being involved in and providing cover for pre-appointment work, director consultations, pitches and engagement stage as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Leading where applicable and otherwise contributing to initiatives to further grow the business.
You will be:
- JIEB qualified.
- Qualified to CPI level and/or a fully qualified accountant.
- A self-starter with an organised and disciplined approach.
- An experienced manager of a diverse insolvency caseload.
- Familiar with all stages of insolvency processes, from beginning to end and have a good understanding of the support and office functions, including IT software, that underpin those processes in a smaller practice.
- Confidence in leading initial client consultations
- Lead generating ability/following
- Willingness to support marketing/sales initiatives
- A strong people manager with proven ability to monitor and coach multiple staff members working on different projects/areas simultaneously.
- Experienced in managing people and insolvency processes remotely.
- Experienced in managing teams/practices through change and growth.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus (up to 15% of base)
- Home office setup (laptop, monitors, peripherals etc.)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Continued Professional development (tailored to you)
- Mentoring programme
- Half yearly team ‘away days’
- Employee Assistance programme